LA SANTA 2022

48,00

Categories: , Tag:

Description

CELLER ENVÍNATE: Coupage of Listan Negro, Negramoll and Listan Blanco. Wine that comes out without D.O, wine from the La Corujera region, Tenerife. Wine that presents itself with notes of red fruit, currant and blueberries. In the mouth it is fresh and delicate, with fine and elegant tannins.
PREPARATION: manual harvest with grape selection in the vineyard. Vinification of the plots separately with native yeasts. 80% of the grapes are vinified, the remaining 20% ​​is used for carbonic maceration in open tanks. After assembly, it is aged for 8 months on its lees in 228-liter French oak barrels.

Skip to content